Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs provides a wide range of services to privately owned businesses and individuals in a variety of industries. At Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs we strive to meet each client's specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment. Our professional services include:
- Tax Preparation Services
- Tax Representation Services
- Entity Selection and Restructuring
- CFO Services
- Employee Benefits, Pension, and Profit-Sharing Plans
- Cost Segregation Studies
Tax Preparation Services
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Our goal is to make the preparation process as easy as possible for you and minimize your tax liability with careful planning. Your tax preparation interview can be conducted either in person, by phone or e-mail - whichever is most convenient for you.
At Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs, we provide comprehensive and experienced tax compliance services including:
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Businesses Tax Preparation (corporations, c-corporations, LLCs, partnerships and proprietorships)
- Estates and Trusts Tax Preparation
- Tax Representation for IRS or state audits
- Multi-State Tax allocations and preparation
Tax Planning Services
In today's world, businesses and individuals require much more than just the preparation of tax returns. Constant changes in tax laws mean your tax situation should be monitored throughout the year. Trader Roberts & Spangler CPAs emphasize tax planning year-round, not just at year-end, to identify and communicate tax saving strategies to help our clients prosper in an increasingly complex environment.
Whether you are planning for a specific transaction, or developing an overall tax strategy, we guide our clients through a full range of tax planning strategies that minimizes your tax liabilities. Our expertise, experience, analysis and thorough research allow us to optimize financial opportunities to be found in existing as well as recently altered tax laws.
Tax Representation Services
Dealing effectively with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or other state or local regulatory authorities requires specialized knowledge and experience. IRS and State auditors are trained to extract more information from you than you have a legal obligation to provide. IRS Auditors know that most people fear them and are ignorant of their rights. As a result, they know they can use that fear and ignorance to their advantage.
Rarely do our clients even have to talk with the IRS. We have achieved a level of competence, from our years of experience dealing with many taxing authorities, which ensures our clients they are being properly represented before the various federal and state tax agencies. At Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs, we handle it all for you so that you don't need to take time off of your business or job to handle the bureaucracy and paperwork of the IRS. No lost wages or business. You simply forward notification of an audit to us and we handle it from A to Z.
Estate and Trust Planning
Effective estate and trust planning can ensure financial security for loved ones. For businesses, it can maintain a smooth succession of ownership. Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs role is to help you navigate the complex and shifting tax laws to facilitate the transfer of assets and minimize the tax liability of your beneficiaries.
Entity Selection and Restructuring
Your business entity has a large impact on your taxes and other liabilities. From your company's inception through its growth and development, Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs can advise you on choosing an entity type and later restructuring if advantageous.
From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Compilations and Reviews
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
If you're like many of our clients, you have a bookkeeper or accounting manager, maybe even a controller; and you need stronger financial management. However, you're not at the stage where you can afford to hire the expertise on a full-time basis. Our CFO services provide a cost effective way to provide your business with the additional financial and business expertise it needs. Our CFO Services can provide:
- Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis - Good cash management can improve a company's liquidity, reduce costs, and increase profitability. We can help you maintain optimal cash flow levels by tracking sources and uses, forecasting, and budgeting accordingly.
- Financial Projections and Forecasts - No one can predict the future perfectly, but we can all benefit from planning for it. Our professional staff combines expertise and experience with a gained understanding of your business to produce financial projections that can help you manage your business plan and spending. Depending on your needs, our work can range from top-level reports to detailed financial models.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales - Business transactions and transitions are complicated affairs, and whether you.re buying, selling, or considering a potential merger, Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs can provide professional know-how to help you successfully structure and negotiate the deal. Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs employs careful analysis and due diligence to determine a fair asking price, pinpoint the most favorable tax structures, evaluate financial and cash flow impact, and assess compatible business functions and tactics.
- Payroll Services - Our payroll services partners can help you reduce the time spent on administration through developing and implementing a computerized payroll system that will facilitate processing, timely payment and preparation of tax returns.
- Debt and Finance Advising - We can assist you in sorting out the different options available for debt management and financing that will result in optimal tax and financial implications.
Financial and Retirement Planning
Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs' goal is to help you reach your financial goals and maintain financial independence through a comfortable retirement. We can guide you through tough decision-making processes such as asset allocation, investment performance monitoring, college education funding, retirement plans, insurance, and tax, estate, and business succession planning. Whether you are developing an investment strategy or evaluating current investments, we can ensure that your portfolio will take into account tax implications for an advantageous after-tax return.
Employee Benefits, Pension, and Profit-Sharing Plans
Choosing and administering benefit plans for your employees is often a complex process. Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs can help you develop, implement, and administer your benefit, retirement, and profit-sharing plans with an eye toward maximizing tax advantages.
Whether you.re a corporation with overseas operations or a business or individual needing to work out taxation of U.S. residents working abroad or foreign citizens working in the U.S., Trader Roberts & Spangler, CPAs can help. We have developed professional relationships in many parts of the world and have experience in cross-border taxation issues.
Cost Segregation Studies
Cost segregation is the process of identifying personal property assets that are grouped with real property assets, and separating out personal assets for tax reporting purposes. Reducing tax lives results in accelerated depreciation deductions, a reduced tax liability, and increased cash flow.